The C4 OFFSET FOLDING FRONT SIGHT from Ultradyne brings our outstanding dual aperture sight system to you in a 45 degree offset mount. Using the C4 offset Front Sight in conjunction with the C4 Offset Rear Sight creates a perfectly concentric sight picture that allows the shooter to see the target, enables faster sight acquisition, and gives the ability to consistently shoot accurately. All with offset, compact, foldable iron sights. Interchangeable front sight apertures provide options for any application. Run your competitions knowing that you have the best iron sights on the market backing you up!
- Purely concentric sight picture with an inner aperture and outer circle for easy alignment
- Aperture sights give a shooter the ABILITY to focus 100% on the target and uses the brain’s natural inclination to center the target, which is done effortlessly
- Windage-Adjustable for zeroing (1/2 MOA/Click), which guarantees that the rear sight windage is perfectly centered when at zero for the maximum in windage adjustment in either direction along with an easy return to zero
- Tool-less elevation adjustment that is always perfectly concentric with the outer circle, 28 MOA Total, 1-1/4 MOA/1/4 Turn
- Includes 12 MOA Dynalign Aperture Front Post
- Multiple Front Sight Post Options Available
- Strategic use of materials to maximize strength and minimize weight
- 45 degree offset right-handed side
- 4140CrMo with Nitride Finish / CNC Machined 7075 Aluminum
Products not manufactured by CMMG are not covered by our Lifetime Quality Guarantee and would be covered under the original manufacturer’s warranty.